About Me

My photo
Oakland, California, United States

Blog Archive

7/15/2008

My Cotton Swap Package



This was sent to me by Carla aka carbby64 from the Cotton Lovers Group on Ravelry.

Local Roaster Coffee (its gone)
Kansas City's Own Bar-B-Q Sauce Original Classic (we were BBQing when package came)
2 Handknitted Heart shaped Dishcloths
2 Silk Scarves (sister claimed them before I could take a photo)
4 or 5 Kit Kats assorted (they were gone before I could count them)

Classic Elite Yarns Provence 100% Mercerized Egyptian Cotton
Colorways 47
Skein Weight 100 grams
Skein Yardage 205
186 Meters:

2622 - Japanese Lilac
2655 - Rose Garden
2617 - Heliotrope

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE EVERYTHING, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU CARLA!!!

No comments:

Here's what I'm listening to...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones