About Me

My photo
Oakland, California, United States

Blog Archive

7/15/2008

My BBQ Swap Package



This package was sent to me by Cpackard aka Carrie from the BBQ Swap Group on Ravelry.
Here's what I received in my package:

Hats Card - a lovely message from Carrie.
Straw Set - 24 Firework Straws.
Recipe - Thee Pitts Again BBQ Sauce
Original Hickory Grilled
Char Crust (Dry-Rub Seasoning for all meats and fish)
Stubb's Bar-B-Q Spice Rub
Digital Barbecue Fork Thermometer
Crochet Pattern - Inga's Crocheted Bag (to with my yarn)
3 skeins Sinfonia - Matizado Bosques (Art.106 # 8)
Blue Tote with BELIEVE on it.
4 Crocheted STAR PLACEMATS -crocheted with loving hands.
Now this is what you call being spoiled.
I LOVE EVERYTHING. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU CARRIE

2 comments:

cici said...

what a lovely blog. I am also one of the OAYPP. Yes We Can!

Angela's Crocheting Corner said...

Thank you and also for stopping by.

Here's what I'm listening to...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones