About Me

My photo
Oakland, California, United States

Blog Archive

2/18/2009

FEEDBACK...OF PHOTO!!!

I was not posting this to get sympathy or complain.

I needed to get of my funk and think about his twin.

I wanted to find something that would help the both of us. When receiving a message about Todd’s work;

I smiled and knew it was something I could do.

It would help through the month of their birthday and the day of his passing.

So please do not take offensive.

I cannot apologize for something that was not intended to hurt anyone’s feelings.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE.

YOU HAVE NOT MET FACE TO FACE; I DO VALUE YOUR OPPINIONS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR ON MY FRIEND/CONTACT LIST.

THANKS, ANGELA AKA ANGIE

No comments:

Here's what I'm listening to...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones