About Me

My photo
Oakland, California, United States

Blog Archive

9/12/2008

Today is International Crochet Day...

Happy International Crochet Day!!!!
Here's what I crocheted on public transportation in honor of International Crochet Day.

I sent a the whole day on public transportation and had a ball explaining what I was doing.

Crochet Pumpkin I'll be adding faces to the other 3, will post later.

Shaded Pumpkin Treat or Treat Bag
I made 2 while riding public transportation for 2 1/2 hours and gave 1 to a little girl on the bus. Finishing handle on other will post a picture of all of them later.

Witch's Hat I'm making 6, I have 3 so far.

Christmas Ornaments and Bells (with real bells inside) For my family and friends. I'm giving them 12 each.

What did you crochet today?
Did you post any pictures?

There's a lot going on with other bloggers, just do a search for International Crochet Day or crochet and you'll see all the wonderful things that happened around the world.
Happy International Crochet Day,
keep hooking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pumpkins Angela! They kinda remind me of orange boobs. lol Maybe that's just my dirty mind. ;-)
You've been really busy! The treat bag is adorable, and those ornaments are great as well.

Angela's Crocheting Corner said...

Thanks Zuleika. I'm just keeping busy. The bags are great for toddlers; and the ornaments are gifts for Christmas.

Here's what I'm listening to...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones