About Me

My photo
Oakland, California, United States

Blog Archive

4/05/2008

Granny Square Swap Package

My Granny Square Swap Package

MICHELE, I LOVE IT, THANK YOU; I LOVE IT, THANK YOU!!!
I appreciate this box. The things in my package are beautiful, especially the Hand Blown Ornament. I already have patterns for my yarn. I’ll post when I complete them. My sister is trying to get the Aromatherapy. Oh and my daughters already sampled my Chocolates. And I’m drinking coffee in my own personal cup while post this. Michele thanks for the lovely box. It was like being in a LYS.

My Granny Squares Scarf

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, its soft and cool on my neck. Thanks.

Scarf and Lion Brand Yarns:

Vanna's Choice 4 skeins 860-099 Linen (A Dusty Off - White, Grayish Linen), 1 skeins 860-143 Antique Rose (Medium Rose), Ruffles 3 skeins 410-098 Cream, Lion Organic Cotton 3 skeins 680-003 Bark (True, warm medium brown)

Heavenly Mountain Aromatherapy:

Relaxing & Refreshing Linen Spray 3 - 2 oz. bottles

Wild Rose and Balsam, Lavender and Balsam, Wilderness Blend
1 Sachet


Relaxing:

The #1 Antioxidant Fruit - Wyman's Wild Blueberries in water, Pure Maple Syrup, Quayl's Chocolates - Handmade in small batches - Butter Crunch dipped in dark or milk chocolate, encrusted with roasted almonds and cashews, Nervous Nellie's Jams and Jellies Deer Isle Maine - Wild Maine Blueberry Preserves, Coffee/Tea Cup, A card with dried flowers with note, Seeds of Scents - White Candles with a flower on both.

I saved the best for last

Hand Blown Ornament
A hand blown ornament. This is BEAUTIFUL.
THIS WAS MY FIRST SWAP.
I'LL BE DOING THIS AGAIN...
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT...THANK YOU, THANK YOU MICHELE.
Give a gift to a child or adult to learn how to crochet or knit. Share your talent with someone. What a great gift to share.

2 comments:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Wow !!! Aren't you the Blessed Woman of the day !!! Congratulations !!!

Unknown said...

Hey Angela ! Congratulations !!!Added you to my new blog. You know me from the knitting one though.

Here's what I'm listening to...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones